Our quality standards
We strive to provide only the best quality care for our patients. Our personal touch and genuine care shine through as we go about our passion which is: gold standard veterinary science.
We have state of the art facilities including x-ray machine, ultrasound machine, in-house blood machines and dental equipment including a dental X-ray machine which allow us to provide a high standard of diagnostics.
We also have a great relationship with nearby world-class veterinary specialists should the need arise.
- General veterinary medical consultations
- Health assessment and vaccinations
- Diagnostics – blood tests, x-rays, ultrasound and blood pressure monitoring
- Non-surgical veterinary procedures
- Hospitalisation and care
- Transport – patient collection and food deliveries
- Wellness and preventative medicine
- Geriatric care
- Weight / Obesity clinics
- Nutritional advice and weigh-ins
- Puppy classes
- Referral to recommended specialists facilities if needed
- Behavioural advice / consultation
- Routine dental care and dental surgery and x-rays
- Pet food and supplies